Audiologist seemed nice.After my hearing test, audiologist briefly explained my hearing loss, suggested three HA options, recommended a $5000.00 set of HA's and began to pressure me to purchase as though the decision had to be made in TWO minutes or less!!!

Against my better judgement, I made my choice. Went to pick the HA's up and I was rushed, after my second attempt to get hearing aids in, she scolded me " you're making your ears red", took them from me, put them in my ears, told me to practice at home. I called a couple of days later explaining that my ears hurt, made another appt. she ignored my request to check if I had them in correctly or if I had possibly injured my ears.

Simply recalibrated HA's scolded me on first attempt at putting them in, and sent me on my way. A day later receptionist did a well check, when I said I was not going to wear them because my ears hurt, I got a call back the Dr. now wants to check my ears. I never went back, went to different Beltone location- where they didn't make a dime off of me and was treated like I should have been at previous location.

I highly recommend Dr. Robert M.

Leverett at Prattville, AL.Location*****

Review about: Beltone Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Beltone?

Comments

I'm sorry you had problems.

I, too, wear 2 hearing aids but they were acquired at our medical facility ensuring superior personnel and products.You always see an M.D.

You should never feel pressured to buy (mine came with 30-day return) and they shouldn't hurt your ears due to improper fit.

There can be adjustment issues at first ( my ear canals are 2 different shapes )

$5000 is top dollar so you should receive satisfaction.

(One place I checked was nearly $10,000 !) I paid $4800 and am very pleased with them.

I have Meniere's disease and they even help with the tinnitus .